Tuesday, August 5, 2014

No Rest For Me

     I have been in the middle of a flare up for a few days now.  I triggered it with pizza the other night.  As many of you with IC know, sleeping can be something that is hard to come by.  Today is one of my bad days, and I am not afraid to share it.  I am tired, bloated, and ready to cry.  Instead of doing that though, I am going to get ready for tonight's Open House at the kids' school.  We are setting up a table for the Cub Scouts there, so I am helping man it as a Den Leader.  I figured the best way to deal with a flare up is to stay busy.  If I keep my mind off of it, then it will not be so bad.

     Tonight we are supposed to have hot dogs for dinner.  I am going to give in and let them have them.  I think personally though I might make myself some gluten free pasta and pesto for dinner.  I do not want to even think about the pain to come if I were to have hot dogs.  I actually shiver at the thought.  All of this really makes me nervous to go to the football game this weekend.  D & I are going to the Titans vs. Packers game in Nashville.  I am a Titans fan and D is a Packer Backer.  It always makes for a fun adventure in our family when the teams play each other.  I just do not want to ruin the game by being in the bathroom the entire time.  I think Thursday I am going to do a flush on my system to get out the toxins.  I am going to go back for 2 days to "rabbit food".  Not sure how else to deal at the moment.

     Well, I should probably get back to work around the house getting stuff together.  Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment