Wednesday, November 20, 2013

6 Days Heck Yeah!!!!

     Sorry for such a bleh heading but, its been 6 days w/o coffee/coke/tea/koolaid.  I have never made it that long at all!!!!  GO ME!!!!

    Yesterday I actually had a great day till just prior to bed time.  It was good to get up in front of a few of my girls and do a team meeting, I sat on unpadded seats and was ok getting a makeover, and I did not give into temptation for Taco Bell (stupid victory huh).  I think the bed time pain was just from doing so much during the day (I had a busy DAY not just night).  Overall amazing day though.


     Today was physical therapy.  I won't lie.  It was one of those days that I just did not want to get out of bed.  It was more just exhausted.  I did have a little bit of pain this morning, but nothing horrible.  After my 1.5hr drive to Physical therapy I felt much better.  I had pelvic floor stretching (that was odd) and heat therapy.  The heat therapy was great...omg I loved it.  I even was relaxed enough to go out to eat with the hubby and his co-workers.  It was nice.  I even stayed on diet, turned down free pie, and did not have anything but water to drink..go me.  The rest of the day was just relaxing and enjoying movies with hubs.  

     Speaking of time with hubby, Saturday is DATE NIGHT!!!!  I am so excited...Hunger Games (yes, Im a geek.)  He is spoiling me with the movie.  Then Sunday he gave in to doing family photos. HECK YEAH.  Last year we got Christmas pics taken, but we never saw them.  So, I'm excited.  :)  

     Well, I've bored you all long enough.  Have a great night everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment